If you enjoy nice natural smells, you will not absolutely love the Durance guest soaps from Provence.
We simply fell in love with these wonderful, natural soaps. They smell amazing, feel gentle on the skin and leave a light, delicate perfume. The packaging is just as nice: each set of soaps comes in a handmade linen and net écru sachet that’s hand made and closed with a bow of rafia.
The Freesia – White Tea scent brings out notes of tea with a hint of tobacco as well as green and white flowers.
Attention was definitely paid to details; these soaps combine unique benefits and properties:
- They are gentle on the skin
- They have a 100% vegetal basis: soaps are made from palm oil, palm nuts oil and almond oil
- They contain NO paraben or phenoxyethanol – these are preservatives that have been heavily criticized
Each set comes with 3 rectangular soaps, each weighs .88 oz (25 grams).
Usage directions: Apply generously on wet skin (with your hand or a bath cloth) until you get a nice lather and Rinse off.
Your skin is now cleaned and perfumed!
Durance was created 20 years ago from a small farm in the heart of Provence. A few farmers who loved the land and its rich produce were inspired by the region to become producers of essential lavandin oils and create natural and quality products.
Durance is a company with traditional values: family, tradition, nature, humanity and respect of the environment.
They develop cosmetics, fragrances, home care and fabric products that highlight the precious ingredients naturally grown in Southern France.
Durance is committed to
- Using at least 95% natural ingredients in their products
- Absolutely ZERO animal testing
- Sourcing ingredients from local Provence organic producers exclusively, encouraging local economic development of farming.