Nature provides the ingredients for treating your skin. Durance brought together time-proven ingredients together with this traditional body oil from Provence. It combines 4 exceptional oils: Grape seed oil, olive oil, borage oil and musk rose oil from the Provence region.
This dry oil is quickly absorbed and will leave your skin beautiful and delicately perfumed.
The Poppy Extracts poppy extracts contained in this oil bring nourishing and soothing properties from linolenic acid.
The Durance hand creams combine unique benefits and properties:
- They are gentle on the skin
- They have a 100% vegetal basis
- They contain NO paraben or phenoxyethanol
- They were never tested on animals.
Massage into skin using light circular motions on a single area or all over your body.
Durance was created 20 years ago from a small farm in the heart of Provence. A few farmers who loved the land and its rich produce were inspired by the region to become producers of essential lavandin oils and create natural and quality products.
Durance is a company with traditional values: family, tradition, nature, humanity and respect of the environment.
They develop cosmetics, fragrances, home care and fabric products that highlight the precious ingredients naturally grown in Southern France.
Durance is committed to
- Using at least 95% natural ingredients in their products
- Absolutely ZERO animal testing
- Sourcing ingredients from local Provence organic producers exclusively, encouraging local economic development of farming.